Monday 29 November 2010

Nicki Minaj Pink 4 Friday...Worth it?


So there's been an absolute hyperbole surrounding the much (potentially) coveted Pink 4 Friday which has been cleverly brought in time for Nicki Minaj's album Pink Friday.


Ok...so I didnt wait up until 12am on friday to buy it, but im not going to lie and say that the thought hasnt crossed my mind whether to actually buy or not. By looking at swatches on temptalia and other blogs....i'm really undecided.


Earlier on this year there was the whole Viva Glam Gaga hype and i really REALLY wanted to join in with the hype and whip out my viva glam gaga while i was out on razz. But as much as it pained for me to admit....that shade of pink REALLY does not suit me. For reference I am a NC44 in mac and it just made me look really weird. I just have this sinking feeling that Pink 4 Friday is going to be the same case.


It's like i have a devil and an angel on my shoulder....i'm sure you guys will soon know whether i take the plunge or not!

6 comments:

  1. I bought one! With the right products I think this can work for you, i.e. a darker lip pencil and gloss

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pink gloss! you should defo give it a go

    follow me at www.thecocoalook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this colour - woulf look great with a tan!

    I adore your blog... I'm following!!

    Would love you to enter my CHANEL giveaway:

    http://thoroughlymodernmilly5.blogspot.com/2011/03/chanel-giveaway.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete