Thursday 28 February 2013

Back again....150th attempt!!

Hi guys! After talking to some of my friends over a picture I took of a Bioderma cleanser on Instagram, I have been unanimously asked to start blogging again. It kinda made sense seeing as spend most of my days googling swatches of make up while I really should be project managing something...so here goes!
On my new reboot of this blog I really want to focus on all aspects of beauty as well as fashion as I believe they go hand in hand.
I am proud to be a plus size girl who has steadily been loosing weight over the last 4 months - so look out for outfit ,as well as being a British Asian - where I can recommend make up colours and products for Asian skins.
So guys hopefully you'll give me a chance and join me in this journey into the world of blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment