Saturday 27 November 2010

Erm...about 6 months later I FINALLY remember what my blog address is :S!!!


Ok guys, so it's taken me about 6 months but I finally feel inspired (as well as finally remembering what my address is - okay so I'm not the brightest spark around ha!) and ready to wow the world with my wit and wisdom....as I hope!


Over the past year or so, YouTube has really opened my eyes to the wonderful world of the beauty community and I would really like to make my very own contribution to this fabulous place.


Sooo....let me introduce myself. I'm Laxmi and i'm from London - one of THE fashion capitals of the world! I'm 24 years old and to me....fashion and make up is a way of expressing myself without having to tell the world everything about me.


I hope to now, keep updating this blog with the things I buy, looks that I love and fellow bloggers and YouTubers - which I hope will be interesting to you people out there in Cyberspace!

No comments:

Post a Comment